- The decision of the quiz-master & selection panel will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
- The participants shall not be allowed to use mobile phones or other electronic instruments.
- Audience shall not give any hints or clues to the competitors.
- Each contestant would be given a set of question paper containing 15 multiple choice objective type questions
- Time limit - 15 minutes
- A maximum of 8 contestants (towards the 4 Teams) would be selected for the On-Stage Quiz Round.
- In case of tie between 2 or more contestants, further 5 questions would be asked for final selection to determine the final 8 contestants.
- From among the final 8 contestants selected for the On-Stage Quiz round, 4 teams will be randomly formed.
Topics - Space, Solar System & Earth
- Total 12 questions, i.e. 3 questions to each team, sequentially. 10 points for a correct answer, no negative points.
- If the team being quizzed does not give the correct answer, the question would be forwarded to the remaining teams sequentially.
- In case the teams fail to give the correct answer, the question would be passed to the Audience.
Round 2 - Buzzer Round
Topics - GK, Entertainment & Fun (crosswords & puzzles)
- 10 questions in each round out of which 3 will be Audio Visual questions.
- The first team to press the buzzer will get the opportunity to answer first. Up to 2 clues shall be given in case of no attempt from teams.
- Only 15 seconds to answer.
- 10 points for a correct answer and 5 negative points for a wrong answer.
- If the team who pressed the buzzer first does not give the correct answer, the question would be forwarded to the remaining teams. Buzzer will be used for a second time.
- In case the second team too fails to give the right answer, the question would be forwarded to the Audience.
Final Round - RAPID FIRE Round (Contestant can choose topics)
Topics - Space Science, Animal World, Sports, Australia
- Each team will be asked 5 questions one after another in 1 minute time.
- Each team will be allowed to pick from 4 Available Topics:
- 10 marks for the correct answer and negative 5 marks for the wrong answer
- If a team cannot answer the question, they can say pass for the next question. The question will not be forwarded to the next team. If time remains, teams will be asked the skipped questions again. Surprise Round in case of tie at the end of the Final Round